Peer Educator - Continuing Education
You've completed your Peer Educator training. But how do you keep up-to-date about bone health?
This course provides access to recordings of signature programs, as well as other resources.
The content for Continuing Education content is self-paced and can be viewed in any order. There are no quizzes.
We add new information often, so please check back regularly.
This activity is intended for use by peer educators who have completed the training previously and are wanting to continue their education in the bone health field.
- Signature programs replays
- Bone Health continuing education
- Exercise continuing education
- Nutrition continuing education
- Fracture Prevention continuing education
- Fall Prevention continuing education
- Screening & Diagnosis continuing education
- Treatment Options continuing education
- Resources for Peer Educators
- Reading and Understanding the Headlines
- Marketing Support
Name of Individual
Individual's Role(s) in Activity
Name of Ineligible Company(s)
Nature of Relationship(s)
BHOF Staff, Senior Director of Clinical Education & Research
BHOF Staff, Senior Director of Public Health & Policy
All of the relevant financial relationships listed for these individuals have been mitigated.
- 0.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The National Osteoporosis Foundation is an approved Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) accredited CME provider through March 2023. ACCME accreditation accelerates learning, change and improvement in the field of osteoporosis. The National Osteoporosis Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The National Osteoporosis Foundation designates educational activities for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.00 ANCCThe mission of the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), a subsidiary of the American Nurses Association (ANA), is to promote excellence in nursing and health care globally through credentialing programs. The National Osteoporosis Foundation is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. The National Osteoporosis Foundation designates educational activities for continuing nursing education credit(s).
- 0.00 Participation
- 0.00 Participation/AttendanceA certificate of attendance will be provided to all other attending healthcare professionals. Nurse practitioners and physician assistants may request AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ certificate of participation. Please refer to your provider to determine whether this program will qualify for other categories of continuing education credits. The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) also accepts educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education (ACCME).